Monday, November 5, 2007

The Beginning of the End

I have finally succumbed to my basest of urges and added on to the pollution that is already prevalent throughout the Internet. I have joined the ranks of the deluded self absorbed weasels that are somehow convinced that everyone in the world is interested in what they think. Having not the opportunity to harangue my nearest and dearest as well as the random stranger that always feels the need to inform me of their life, I have decided to created a blog that will be a sounding board for all the crazy thoughts that collect and then subsequently rattle around in my head like gumballs in those big machines. You know the ones, those that when you put a quarter in and they go down the little slide and you have to be double jointed to get low enough to get it out and then you about break your finger getting to it. And then after all that work its banana flavored. I hate banana flavor. For the life of me, I can't understand why anyone would want a flavored gumball. If you want a banana, eat a damn banana. You see why I need a blog? Hopefully in this blog we will tackle such important issues as why all the Winnie the Pooh characters are so damn sexually ambiguous, why I hate anyone that uses the phrase "my situation," and the death of feminism. We will further tackle issues that I find important to my life as I will almost definitely be the only one that reads this peace of shit. Let the fresh hell of the day commence.

0 comments: