Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Top 27 Fav Songs

I can't sleep, so I'm going to address one of my fav subjects, music. These are, in no particular order, my fav songs. I got the idea a while ago from my dear friend Shannan. Here we go:
Shine by Anna Nalick

Gracie By Ben Folds

One toke over the Line Brewer and Shipley

For what its worth Buffalo Springfield

Layla (unplugged) by Eric Clapton (C's note-Sexiest song ever written)

Lonely Girl br Cross Canadian Ragweed

The Long Way Around by the Dixie Chicks

Desperado by the Eagles

Valley of the Low Sun by Jakob Dylan

Something Good this way Comes by Jakob Dylan

Fire and Rain by James Taylor

Daughters by John Mayer

Neon by John Mayer

Gardenia by Mandy Moore

She will be loved by Maroon 5

Always on my mind by Michael Buble (c's note: Hate hate hate Willie's version)

Spirit in the Sky by Norman Greenbaum

There's a fine fine line from Avenue Q the musical

Carry on by Pat Green

Texas on my mind by Pat Green

50 ways to leave your lover by Paul Simon
La Vie Boheme From Rent the Musical

Maggie May by Rod Stewart

I wish I was a punk rocker (with flowers in my hair) by Sandi Thom

Fields of Gold by Sting

Here you go, the soundtrack to my life!!!

0 comments: